We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Pick Listbox control

Does Essential Tools have any kind of pick listbox control? Something like in studio .net Find in Files where you click the "..." to set the search directories. You then have an available listbox and chosen items listbox with buttons to add/remove. I browsed the samples and couldn''t find one.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 24, 2004 12:25 PM UTC

Hi Have you taken a look at EditableList control and the EditableListDemo sample (located in the \Tools\samples\Editors Package\EditableList\EditableListDemo folder). Regards, Arun

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 24, 2004 02:54 PM UTC

Yes I did, I don''t want the user to edit but to choose from a list. >Hi > >Have you taken a look at EditableList control and the EditableListDemo sample (located in the \Tools\samples\Editors Package\EditableList\EditableListDemo folder). > >Regards, >Arun >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 30, 2004 05:50 PM UTC

Hi Currently, we do not have such a control and we have added this as a Feature Request for consideration in a future release. Thank you for your feedback. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon