We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Pick Listbox control

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

15655 Jun 24,2004 04:45 AM Jun 30,2004 01:50 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On June 24, 2004 04:45 AM

Does Essential Tools have any kind of pick listbox control? Something like in studio .net Find in Files where you click the "..." to set the search directories. You then have an available listbox and chosen items listbox with buttons to add/remove. I browsed the samples and couldn''t find one.

Replied On June 24, 2004 08:25 AM

Hi Have you taken a look at EditableList control and the EditableListDemo sample (located in the \Tools\samples\Editors Package\EditableList\EditableListDemo folder). Regards, Arun

Replied On June 24, 2004 10:54 AM

Yes I did, I don''t want the user to edit but to choose from a list. >Hi > >Have you taken a look at EditableList control and the EditableListDemo sample (located in the \Tools\samples\Editors Package\EditableList\EditableListDemo folder). > >Regards, >Arun >

Replied On June 30, 2004 01:50 PM

Hi Currently, we do not have such a control and we have added this as a Feature Request for consideration in a future release. Thank you for your feedback. Regards Arun

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;