We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Keywords

I have an ini file where i have specified keywords. i.e. ; C# Keywords Keyword=If Keyword=IF Keyword=ENDRULE Keyword=EndRule Keyword=endrule Keyword=And Keyword=AND Keyword=and Keyword=OR Keyword=Or Keyword=or Im finding that some of the keywords are causing errors i.e. If (OverrideTransportType = "" or OverrideTransportType = "P") - statement is ok If (OverrideTransportType = "" Or OverrideTransportType = "P") - statement causes error. Can anybody please explain why this can happen. Thanks adam

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 24, 2004 08:02 PM UTC

Hi Adam I tried reproducing the problem in the EmbeddedIniFile sample and I could not see the what the error was all the keywords were getting highlighed correctly. Can you upload a sample demonstrating the problem so that we can take a look at what could be causing this? Also let us know which version of Essential Edit you are currently using. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon