We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Keywords

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

15583 Jun 23,2004 04:13 AM UTC Jun 24,2004 08:02 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: EditControl
Adam
Asked On June 23, 2004 04:13 AM UTC

I have an ini file where i have specified keywords. i.e. ; C# Keywords Keyword=If Keyword=IF Keyword=ENDRULE Keyword=EndRule Keyword=endrule Keyword=And Keyword=AND Keyword=and Keyword=OR Keyword=Or Keyword=or Im finding that some of the keywords are causing errors i.e. If (OverrideTransportType = "" or OverrideTransportType = "P") - statement is ok If (OverrideTransportType = "" Or OverrideTransportType = "P") - statement causes error. Can anybody please explain why this can happen. Thanks adam

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 24, 2004 08:02 PM UTC

Hi Adam I tried reproducing the problem in the EmbeddedIniFile sample and I could not see the what the error was all the keywords were getting highlighed correctly. Can you upload a sample demonstrating the problem so that we can take a look at what could be causing this? Also let us know which version of Essential Edit you are currently using. Regards Arun

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;