We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Master Combo, Grid Detail

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

15549 Jun 22,2004 05:46 AM Jun 22,2004 07:37 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: EditControl
Paul Dorrell
Asked On June 22, 2004 05:46 AM

I am trying to set up a master comboboxadv and a detail griddataboundgrid connected to a related table in the dataset. The combobox is populated with no problems, but I dont seem to be able to refrsh the contents of the grid in rel time. I am currently calling Me.grd.Refresh in the combobox SelectedValueChanged event, but this refrshes to the previously selected row in the combobox and not the new row. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong.. Thanks in advance..

Paul Dorrell
Replied On June 22, 2004 07:37 AM

No nned now.. Problem fixed For some reason setting OptimizeInsertRemoveCells to false and UseListChangedEvent to False on the grid fixed the problem! >I am trying to set up a master comboboxadv and a detail griddataboundgrid connected to a related table in the dataset. > >The combobox is populated with no problems, but I dont seem to be able to refrsh the contents of the grid in rel time. > >I am currently calling > >Me.grd.Refresh in the combobox SelectedValueChanged event, but this refrshes to the previously selected row in the combobox and not the new row. > >Any ideas what I might be doing wrong.. > >Thanks in advance.. >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;