We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Master Combo, Grid Detail

I am trying to set up a master comboboxadv and a detail griddataboundgrid connected to a related table in the dataset. The combobox is populated with no problems, but I dont seem to be able to refrsh the contents of the grid in rel time. I am currently calling Me.grd.Refresh in the combobox SelectedValueChanged event, but this refrshes to the previously selected row in the combobox and not the new row. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong.. Thanks in advance..

1 Reply

PD Paul Dorrell June 22, 2004 11:37 AM UTC

No nned now.. Problem fixed For some reason setting OptimizeInsertRemoveCells to false and UseListChangedEvent to False on the grid fixed the problem! >I am trying to set up a master comboboxadv and a detail griddataboundgrid connected to a related table in the dataset. > >The combobox is populated with no problems, but I dont seem to be able to refrsh the contents of the grid in rel time. > >I am currently calling > >Me.grd.Refresh in the combobox SelectedValueChanged event, but this refrshes to the previously selected row in the combobox and not the new row. > >Any ideas what I might be doing wrong.. > >Thanks in advance.. >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon