We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

no ellipsis

Hi, I have GBDG where i want ellipsis in a couple of rows. so i copied the cellbuttons demo ellipsiscell.cs into my project and added the following lines: GridBoundColumnsCollection gbcc = this.gridHierDataBoundGrid1.Binder.InternalColumns; this.gridHierDataBoundGrid1.Model.CellModels.Remove("EllipsisText"); this.gridHierDataBoundGrid1.Model.CellModels.Add("EllipsisText", new EllipsisCellModel(this.gridHierDataBoundGrid1.Model)); gbcc["WorkOrder"].StyleInfo.CellType = "EllipsisText"; gbcc["WorkOrder"].StyleInfo.CellValueType = typeof(Int64); now the button draws but not the ellipsis inside the buttons. is this because of a gridcontrol/GBDG difference? thanks

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 21, 2004 02:47 PM UTC

btw i did copy browse.bmp too and set it to embedded resource.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 21, 2004 03:35 PM UTC

This is likely a namespace problem. Check this line in your code from the EllipsisCell.cs (or EllipsisCell.vb) file.. iconPainter = new GridIconPaint("CellButtons.", typeof(EllipsisCellButton).Assembly); The "CellButtons." listed there should be changed to the namespace for your project (where the resources are embedded). If you are using VB, then you need to open the projects properties to see the name of the default namespace.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 21, 2004 03:37 PM UTC

right on perfect thanks!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon