We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GroupBar Icons

Hi Everyone, I''m having a problem with my icons being scaled in the GroupBar control in StackedMode. The problem is particularly bad when you choose the "Show Fewer Buttons" command: this scales the image down to 16x16 - they just look terrible! We have invested in a set of professionally produced icons in various resolutions from 16x16 to 48x48 which look great at every resolution. It would be a real shame if we couldn''t use them! Being able to specify a separate small and large icon for each GroupBarItem would be a start. It would be even better if the GroupBar were able to extract the most appropriate resolution for each situation from the .ico; scaling as a last resort. What do you think? Cheers, Ruaridh

2 Replies

RH Ruaridh Hutchison June 18, 2004 01:29 PM UTC

OK - this is definately a case of RTFM and PINRF (Post In The Right F...... Forum!). There is a NavigationPaneIcon property that I failed to notice. Won''t do it again :) Cheers, Ruaridh

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 18, 2004 03:46 PM UTC

Hi Ruaridh, Thanks for the update. Good to hear that you are all set. Regards Arun

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon