We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Expected behaviour of HighlightCurrentColumnHeader

The behaviour I''m seeing when HighlightCurrentColumnHeader = true doesn''t seem consistent. If I''m in a parent row, the text of the current column is highlighted - that''s fine. If I''m in a child row of the 1st parent, the 1st column of the parent row highlights - OK, that''s fine too. If I''m in the child row of the 2nd parent, the 1st column of the 1ST PARENT ROW highlights - that doesn''t seem right. It seems like it''s an inconsistency between setting HighlightCurrentColumnHeader to true and setting ShowHeaders to false for the GridHierarchyLevel - it keeps trying to highlight a column header that isn''t there. Am I right?

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 17, 2004 08:09 PM UTC

How do I see this problem in the ExpandGrid Sample. Adding this.gridDataBoundGrid1.HighlightCurrentColumnHeader = true; and setting ThemesEnabled = false in that project seems to make the current cell mark the headers consistently. Or maybe you could post a bitmap showing the problem if you cannot see it in the Expand grid sample.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon