We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

(Scheduler Vue) This dependency was not found: * @syncfuion/ej2-vue-schedule in ./src/main.js

Hello! 
We are  trying to use this vue component (scheduler) https://ej2.syncfusion.com/vue/documentation/schedule/getting-started/. Thje npm installation goes with no problem. But when i import it in my main.js i get " This dependency was not found:  * @syncfuion/ej2-vue-schedule in ./src/main.js". The npm intallation goes smothly and it is present in the node modules.
Does this have to do with some webpack config manipulation?, babel?, or do i need extra dependencies? why can't i compile this component?. I will attach my packaje.json file and my webpack.config.js file here, so you can help us why cant we compile this component. Thank you in advance.
PS the component "ej2-vue-treegrid" works fine. So i dont know why this problem only occurs for the scheduler
Best wishes
Tonathiu 

Attachment: files_2760a2d8.rar

8 Replies

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team May 15, 2020 05:54 AM UTC

Hi Tonathiu, 

Greetings from Syncfusion Support. 

We have prepared the sample as per the getting started link and the scheduler works properly. Kindly try the below sample and if the issue persists, please reproduce the issue in the sample of share your scheduler rendering codes/runnable sample(if possible) to serve you better. 

Regards, 
Vengatesh 

TO Tonathiu May 15, 2020 01:13 PM UTC

We managed to compile..It looks fine in the desktop browser, but when we open it up in android device, seems that when we want to add a new event and try to put a "Title" input. The virtual keybord of the mobile device appears and dissapears. mostly like a bug.
Is this something had to do with version numbers of the dependencies? I don't see any documentation on what versions of webpack, babel..The vue scheduler is designed for.
Thanks in advance
Our versions: (also attached in this forum)
node - 8.12
npm - 6.4.1
"webpack": "^4.43.0",
"semver": "^5.7.1",
"@syncfusion/ej2-vue-schedule": "^18.1.52",
"babel-core": "^6.22.1",

Attachment: package_e654d325.rar

AM Amos May 15, 2020 02:54 PM UTC

Notice the S is missing

@syncfuion/ej2-vue-schedule

@syncfusion/ej2-vue-schedule

This missing s is from the getting started docs with the schedule component

TO Tonathiu May 15, 2020 04:47 PM UTC

Sorry, yeah i saw this mistake. But it is not that..i already fixed this spelling issue (it is in your documentation as well). 
The bug is still present in mobile(android) devices. When adding a "new event on the schedule" The keyboard form the device opens and closes. So We can not put any details there. I tested in two different machines with two different projects and the bug is still there for android devices only. 
What do you recommend? i tried to changed the css to bootsrap as well, but the bug still there. Could it be a bug for android? 
Let me know.

In the figure below, the new event is open. but when we are trying to enter a "title" or "Location"
 or any input the mobiles keyboard appears and disappears at once. so no data can be put in. 

Thanks again
Tonathiu 

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team replied to Amos May 18, 2020 04:36 AM UTC

Notice the S is missing

@syncfuion/ej2-vue-schedule

@syncfusion/ej2-vue-schedule

This missing s is from the getting started docs with the schedule component

Hi Tonathiu,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We will correct this issue in our upcoming patch release.

Regards,
Vengatesh

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team replied to Tonathiu Redroban May 18, 2020 05:19 AM UTC

Sorry, yeah i saw this mistake. But it is not that..i already fixed this spelling issue (it is in your documentation as well). 
The bug is still present in mobile(android) devices. When adding a "new event on the schedule" The keyboard form the device opens and closes. So We can not put any details there. I tested in two different machines with two different projects and the bug is still there for android devices only. 
What do you recommend? i tried to changed the css to bootsrap as well, but the bug still there. Could it be a bug for android? 
Let me know.

In the figure below, the new event is open. but when we are trying to enter a "title" or "Location"
 or any input the mobiles keyboard appears and disappears at once. so no data can be put in. 

Thanks again
Tonathiu 

Hi Tonathiu,

Currently, we are checking this issue and will update the further details in the below ticket.

Regards,
Vengatesh

TO Tonathiu May 18, 2020 08:34 AM UTC

Thank you in advance! We'll forward for your support in order solve this issue and start using the component on mobile devices.  

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team May 19, 2020 06:11 AM UTC

Hi Tonathiu, 

As we promised in the ticket #154305, we will resolve this issue in our weekly release on June 02, 2020. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Vengatesh  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon