We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Explorer Band Objects - XPToolBar

Hi, I successfully created a Toolbar for Windows Explorer (Band Object) using XPToolBar. But... the toolbar is not drawn fine: The baritems are not highlighted on mouseover and we don't see the whole button. You can find attached a sample project. For more information on Band Objects, see http://www.codeproject.com/csharp/dotnetbandobjects.asp I added the same toolbar in a simple form and it is drawn correctly. Is it a bug? Sebastien

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 11, 2002 11:51 AM UTC

Sebastien, Yes, there was a small bug in our code. As a quick workaround please derive and override this method in XPToolbar (we will take care of this in our next release): protected override bool RequiresActiveFormForMouseTrack() { // Native apps should return false; .Net apps will return true. return false; } Could you elaborate on the whole button not being visible? I suppose changing the MinSize property of the UserControl will make all the buttons visible all the time. Regards, Praveen Ramesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon