We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

checkbox event

What is the event to figure out whether the check box in a DataBoundDataGrid has been checked or unchecked? Thanks

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 8, 2002 12:52 PM UTC

> What is the event to figure out whether the check box in a DataBoundDataGrid has been checked or unchecked? > > Thanks > If, at some point, you want to know whether the checkbox in cell 2,2 is checked or not, you can just index the grid and retrieve the cellvealue from the style. Console.WriteLine(Me.GridDataBoundGrid1(2, 2).CellValue.ToString()) If you want to handle an event that actually catches the changes made to the checkbox cell as the user clicks the cell, then you can handle the CurrentCellChanged event. Private Sub GridDataBoundGrid1_CurrentCellChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles GridDataBoundGrid1.CurrentCellChanged Dim cc As GridCurrentCell = Me.GridDataBoundGrid1.CurrentCell Console.WriteLine(Me.GridDataBoundGrid1(cc.RowIndex, cc.ColIndex).CellValue.ToString()) End Sub

JY jyotsna November 11, 2002 09:15 AM UTC

That worked fine for me, thank you!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon