We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

checkbox event

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

1533 Nov 8,2002 07:35 AM Nov 11,2002 04:15 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
jyotsna
Asked On November 8, 2002 07:35 AM

What is the event to figure out whether the check box in a DataBoundDataGrid has been checked or unchecked? Thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 8, 2002 07:52 AM

> What is the event to figure out whether the check box in a DataBoundDataGrid has been checked or unchecked? > > Thanks > If, at some point, you want to know whether the checkbox in cell 2,2 is checked or not, you can just index the grid and retrieve the cellvealue from the style. Console.WriteLine(Me.GridDataBoundGrid1(2, 2).CellValue.ToString()) If you want to handle an event that actually catches the changes made to the checkbox cell as the user clicks the cell, then you can handle the CurrentCellChanged event. Private Sub GridDataBoundGrid1_CurrentCellChanged(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles GridDataBoundGrid1.CurrentCellChanged Dim cc As GridCurrentCell = Me.GridDataBoundGrid1.CurrentCell Console.WriteLine(Me.GridDataBoundGrid1(cc.RowIndex, cc.ColIndex).CellValue.ToString()) End Sub

jyotsna
Replied On November 11, 2002 04:15 AM

That worked fine for me, thank you!

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;