We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

What colurs do you use for the non databound grid?

Hi, I''m trying to format the headers of a data bound grid to match the default ''shading'' that you use for the non databound headings. I''ve got them shading ok, however can''t for the life of me figure out which colors you guys use. I tried to work backwards from one that I want to copy, however keep coming up with ''windowtext'' as the back color... which, on my machine, is black. Not what I''m after. Can you please enlighten me? My code is below... Private Sub grdErrorLogs_PrepareViewStyleInfo(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridPrepareViewStyleInfoEventArgs) Handles grdErrorLogs.PrepareViewStyleInfo If e.ColIndex = 0 Then With e.Style .Interior = New Syncfusion.Drawing.BrushInfo(Syncfusion.Drawing.GradientStyle.Horizontal, SystemColors.ActiveBorder, SystemColors.Window) End With End If If e.RowIndex = 0 Then With e.Style .Font.Bold = True .Interior = New Syncfusion.Drawing.BrushInfo(Syncfusion.Drawing.GradientStyle.Vertical, SystemColors.ActiveBorder, SystemColors.Window) End With End If End Sub

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 16, 2004 06:00 AM UTC

Try these to see if they are what you need. header.Interior = new BrushInfo(GradientStyle.Vertical, Color.FromArgb(203, 199, 184), Color.FromArgb(238, 234, 216)); rowHeader.Interior = new BrushInfo(GradientStyle.Horizontal, Color.FromArgb(203, 199, 184), Color.FromArgb(238, 234, 216));

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon