We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TabControlAdv + ComboBox render problem

Hi, I''ve added a TabControlAdv to a form and set ThemesEnabled to True and added a TabPageAdv to the tab control. Then I''ve added a GroupBox to the tab page and set BackColor to Transparent and FlatStyle to System... After that, group box doesn''t render properly!!?? If I change the FlatStyle to Standard there''s no problem. What am I doing wrong? Using version 2.0.5.1...

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 15, 2004 11:14 PM UTC

Hi Kenneth We could reproduce the problem as per your description. We could see the same problem when the GroupBox is dropped on a Windows Form and its BackColor is set to Transparent and the FlatStyle is set to System as demonstrated in this screenshot. This seems to be a limitation of the GroupBox control. Regards Arun

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 16, 2004 05:15 AM UTC

Well, wouldn''t you know it? I developed my own GroupBox-control... I found a some inspiration here: http://www.codeproject.com/cs/miscctrl/officeline.asp Maybe you could implement such a control in version 2.1... Just like you''ve done with the CheckBox... Kenneth

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon