We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

TabControlAdv + ComboBox render problem

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

15281 Jun 15,2004 03:08 PM Jun 16,2004 01:15 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On June 15, 2004 03:08 PM

Hi, I''ve added a TabControlAdv to a form and set ThemesEnabled to True and added a TabPageAdv to the tab control. Then I''ve added a GroupBox to the tab page and set BackColor to Transparent and FlatStyle to System... After that, group box doesn''t render properly!!?? If I change the FlatStyle to Standard there''s no problem. What am I doing wrong? Using version 2.0.5.1...

Replied On June 15, 2004 07:14 PM

Hi Kenneth We could reproduce the problem as per your description. We could see the same problem when the GroupBox is dropped on a Windows Form and its BackColor is set to Transparent and the FlatStyle is set to System as demonstrated in this screenshot. This seems to be a limitation of the GroupBox control. Regards Arun

Replied On June 16, 2004 01:15 AM

Well, wouldn''t you know it? I developed my own GroupBox-control... I found a some inspiration here: http://www.codeproject.com/cs/miscctrl/officeline.asp Maybe you could implement such a control in version 2.1... Just like you''ve done with the CheckBox... Kenneth

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;