We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

One TextBoxExt with several AutoComplete lists

I would like to use a single TextBoxExt with three different AutoComplet lists. I need to programattically set the propery sheet for "AutoComplete on xyzList". However, I can''t find them in documented or in intllisense. Can please you show me the way. Thanks, Kenton

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 15, 2004 10:30 PM UTC

Hi Kenton, In the AutoCompleteDemo sample (Editors Package\AutoComplete\AutoCompleteDemo) there is some sample code that demonstrates what you are looking for (in MainForm.cs). Here is the code snippet that demonstrates how you can programatically enable AutoCompletion for any control(s): private void button1_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { AutoCompleteModes mode = this.autoComplete1.GetAutoComplete(this.comboBox1); if(mode == AutoCompleteModes.Disabled) this.autoComplete1.SetAutoComplete(this.comboBox1, AutoCompleteModes.AutoSuggest); else this.autoComplete1.SetAutoComplete(this.comboBox1, AutoCompleteModes.Disabled); } private void button2_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { AutoCompleteModes mode = this.autoComplete1.GetAutoComplete(this.textBox1); if(mode == AutoCompleteModes.Disabled) this.autoComplete1.SetAutoComplete(this.textBox1, AutoCompleteModes.Both); else this.autoComplete1.SetAutoComplete(this.textBox1, AutoCompleteModes.Disabled); } Regards Arun

KH Kenton Hensley June 16, 2004 01:45 PM UTC

Thank you I see it now. Sorry to put you to the bother. Would you have any comment about my post concerning the extra space held by the docing manager? Many thanks for your assistance, Kenton

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon