We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Xamarin Forms: How could I get - in MVVM architecture - the stream modified with the handwritten signature?

Hi, first of all, sorry for my English.

I am using the sfPdfViewer viewer with MVVM architecture in Xamarin forms.

In the viewer  I add a handwritten signature and it works fine.

However, I dont know how to access the modified file. I've tried using something like like this: InputFileStream = "{Binding PdfDocumentStream, Mode = TwoWay}"

The PdfDocumentStream property always has the original document without modifications.

How could I get - in MVVM architecture - the stream modified with the handwritten signature?

Thanks.

1 Reply

JP Jhansi Priya Ramesh Syncfusion Team February 11, 2020 02:03 PM UTC

Hi Duvan, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Based on your update, we assume that your requirement is to load the PDF document along with the changes made in the document. To match your requirement, the document has to be saved to get the modified PDF stream along with the changes made in the PDF document. Please refer the below UG documentation for saving the PDF document, 

When the save API is used, it returns only the saved Stream of the PDF. The PDF will not be saved to the external storage, unless it is saved at the application level. Please find the documentation link for saving the stream at application level  

If our understanding is different from your case, kindly explain your requirement briefly to provide a better solutions. 

Regards, 
Jhansi Priya Ramesh 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon