We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XPMenus

I''m using XPMenus in an MDI application. I have the menus, toolbars and context menus working fine in the parent & child forms. Now there is a modal dialog that is displayed from the child form that I need to add a context menu to. In order to maintain a consistent appearance, I''d like to have access to the same "Style" & "ThemesEnabled" properties that I have everywhere else. I noticed that the ParentBarItem of the XPMenus.PopupMenu have the "Style" property but not the "ThemesEnabled" one. How can I accomplish this? As a note - the "modal dialog" is not a form that I have access to. This form is invoked from within the GDBG and I''ve overridden the renderer to add a custom control to it. In other words, the "design surface" that I have is a UserControl and not a Form - so I don''t have the ability to drop a BarManager on it. Thanks!

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 11, 2004 09:07 PM UTC

Hi Lori, Thanks for the update. I do see that the ThemesEnabled property for the PopupMenu is missing. I have consulted the development team on this issue and will update you as soon as I hear from them. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 14, 2004 11:30 AM UTC

Hi Lori, After having consulted the development team on this, I would like to inform you that the context menus in .Net framework do not have a “themed” style, which is why we do not support it either. Our menus framework is closely modelled on the .Net menus framework, and we have done so for consistency pruposes. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon