We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

UI/Behavior issues

Good day.
I found a couple of issues for React Scheduler Component.

1. Incorrect Aria-Labels for Delete Alert

2. Unexpected behavior of DeleteAlert
I select only one event (event represents by multiple rows on view). I want to delete only this event but DeleteAlert shows

In event arguments in data property this event has multiple items in data array.

3. Multiselect events issue - device(responsive) mode 
I need to replace Editor/EditEventInfo popup and show my custom view instead popup.
I used popupOpen event for this.
  popupOpen = ev => {
    if (ev) {
      switch (ev.type) {
        case "Editor":
        case "EditEventInfo": {
          alert("popup replaced");
          ev.cancel = true;
          break;
        }
      }
    }
  };

If I trigger EditEventInfo first time (popup will be cancelled) and after that try to select another appointment I get error:

https://stackblitz.com/edit/react-29zxbx
https://react-29zxbx.stackblitz.io

4.  Cosmetic bug of header bar on small sizes (height 194 px).

e-schedule class has oveflow:hidden; style

5 Replies

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team February 10, 2020 06:35 AM UTC

Hi pavel, 

Greetings from Syncfusion Support. 

1: Incorrect Aria-Labels for Delete Alert 

We could able to reproduce the issue that you have reported. We had logged the defect report at our end and fix will be included in our 2020 Volume 1 release which is expected in end of March 2020. Kindly be patience until then. 

2: Unexpected behavior of DeleteAlert 

We have tried to reproduce the issue but it could be working fine at our end. Kindly check the below image and sample. If you still face the issue, please share as the events data object to serve you better. 

3. Multiselect events issue - device(responsive) mode && 4.  Cosmetic bug of header bar on small sizes (height 194 px). 

Thanks for sharing sample. 

We have ensured the reported issue in your shared sample at our end and it could be working fine without any console error. Kindly share the video demo for the better serve. 

Regards, 
Vengatesh 

PD Pavel Danilchyk February 10, 2020 12:54 PM UTC

2. Unexpected behavior of DeleteAlert
Step by step:
1. Open https://stackblitz.com/edit/react-jnbelb?file=index.js (your sample):
2. Open Month view and create appointment (2 weeks period at least).

3. Select this event.
4. Close quick info popup and click 'Delete' button on keyboard.
5. Result:

3. Multiselect events issue - device(responsive) mode 
Links:
Steps:
1. Open https://stackblitz.com/edit/react-29zxbx
2. Open sample (open in New Window) in device mode (I use Chrome and Iphone 5 mode).

3. Trigger EditorEventInfo popup. In my sample use will see alert instead of OOB popup.

4. Close popup.
5. Click one some other appointment.
6. Result:

I guess this is problem appears due to conditional behavior of EditEventInfo popup (is 2 or more selected popup shows overall information of appointments.

4. Cosmetic bug of header bar on small sizes (height 194 px).
Sample:
1. Open sample in device mode (iPhone 5) 
2. You will see that toolbar popup can show menu options incorrectly.

If you add more custom button problem appears on more large sizes

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team February 11, 2020 01:06 PM UTC

Hi Pavel, 

Thanks for the update. 

Issue 2: 
We could able to reproduce the issue that you have reported. We had logged the defect report at our end and he fix will be included in our weekly patch release on February 26, 2020. We will ensure the fix and provide the further details on February 27, 2020. Kindly be patience until then. 

Issue 3: 
We have followed your steps to reproduce the issue that you have reported. But, we could not reproduce the reported issue in that sample. For your reference we have shared the video demo which is available in below link. If you still face the issue please share the video demo for server you better. 

Issue 4: 
We could able to reproduce the issue that you have reported. We have solved it by overriding the css style like the below and the same we have prepared the below sample. 

.e-toolbar .e-toolbar-pop { 
  overflow: auto; 
} 

Let us know for further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Vengatesh 

PD Pavel Danilchyk February 11, 2020 03:50 PM UTC

Issue 3: 

My video.

1.Trigger popup. 
2. After that just click on another appointment.

Attachment: bugvideo_21d83e03.zip

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team February 12, 2020 12:03 PM UTC

Hi Pavel, 

Thanks for the update. 

We could able to reproduce the issue that you have reported. We have logged the defect report at our end and the fix will be included in our weekly patch release on February 26, 2020. We will ensure the fix and provide the further details on February 27, 2020. kindly be patience until then. 

Regards, 
Vengatesh 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon