We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

get element when checkbox is selected

I need to make a listview with same functionality as multiselect dropdown. I can get element only after double click not by just checking the box. I am using "click" event now.

is there any other event which can return me the element upon selecting the checkbox infront of it?

3 Replies

SA Shameer Ali Baig Sulaiman Ali Baig Syncfusion Team February 7, 2020 08:31 PM UTC

Hi Suman, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

We have looked into your query on EJ2 ListView. You can use the select event which triggers when you check or uncheck the checkbox element in any LI item of ListView. 

Select event returns arguments like corresponding node item element, isChecked status, event and such. 

We have attached a sample, in which select will trigger when checking/unchecking any LI item of ListView. Also, its corresponding element will be printed in the console window. 

Please, check the sample below. 

Please, let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Shameer Ali Baig S.  

SK Suman Kumar February 11, 2020 08:43 AM UTC

Thanks!! It worked.

SP Sowmiya Padmanaban Syncfusion Team February 12, 2020 07:15 AM UTC

Hi Suman,  

We are happy to hear that the provided solution is resolved your issue. Please let us know, if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards,  
Sowmiya.P 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon