We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

get element when checkbox is selected

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

151343 Feb 7,2020 09:21 AM UTC Feb 12,2020 07:15 AM UTC Angular - EJ 2 3
Tags: ListView
Suman Kumar
Asked On February 7, 2020 09:21 AM UTC

I need to make a listview with same functionality as multiselect dropdown. I can get element only after double click not by just checking the box. I am using "click" event now.

is there any other event which can return me the element upon selecting the checkbox infront of it?

Shameer Ali Baig Sulaiman Ali Baig [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 7, 2020 08:31 PM UTC

Hi Suman, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

We have looked into your query on EJ2 ListView. You can use the select event which triggers when you check or uncheck the checkbox element in any LI item of ListView. 

Select event returns arguments like corresponding node item element, isChecked status, event and such. 

We have attached a sample, in which select will trigger when checking/unchecking any LI item of ListView. Also, its corresponding element will be printed in the console window. 

Please, check the sample below. 

Please, let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Shameer Ali Baig S.  

Suman Kumar
Replied On February 11, 2020 08:43 AM UTC

Thanks!! It worked.

Sowmiya Padmanaban [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 12, 2020 07:15 AM UTC

Hi Suman,  

We are happy to hear that the provided solution is resolved your issue. Please let us know, if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards,  
Sowmiya.P 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon