We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to copy text and image from page to another?

Hello,
In my website i have two pages in first page i have one textbox and one image.
I just want to copy that text and image to second page.
How can i do that?
Please help me!!

Thanks,
In advance

6 Replies

SA Shameer Ali Baig Sulaiman Ali Baig Syncfusion Team February 7, 2020 06:05 AM UTC

Hi Harsh,  

We suggest you to refer the following blogs related to your scenario for more details on this.  

This is a General Forum for discussing Syncfusion related questions, so please consider posting general programming questions to Stack Overflow.  Please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance with Syncfusion controls.  

Regards, 
Shameer Ali Baig S. 

HS Harsh Shah February 7, 2020 08:53 AM UTC

Thank you

SA Shameer Ali Baig Sulaiman Ali Baig Syncfusion Team February 7, 2020 08:34 PM UTC

Hi Harsh, 

Welcome. Reach us if you need any other assistance related to Syncfusion components. We will be happy to assist you. 

Regards, 
Shameer Ali Baig S. 

BR bracknelson September 22, 2020 06:00 AM UTC

Press and hold the left mouse button. Then, drag the mouse from the top left to the bottom-right part of the section of text you want to copy. To copy the highlighted text, on your keyboard, press the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+C or right-click the highlighted text and click Copy. I hope this information helps you.

MK Muthukrishnan Kandasamy Syncfusion Team September 22, 2020 09:40 AM UTC

Hi Bracknelson, 

Thanks for sharing the details. Please get back to us, if you need any further assistance with Syncfusion components. 

Regards, 
Muthukrishnan K 

WI will January 5, 2023 06:01 AM UTC

Select and copy text and images

Press Ctrl+C.

Right-click and select Copy.

Press Ctrl+Alt+C to copy text with formatting.

Right-click and select Copy With Formatting.

Regards,

Will

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon