We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Excel not export proper

Hi,

I am using below code for grouping header and it works fine but when i export in excel its not showing custom header it is showing default grouping header.

So, please suggest to me how to export in excel with custom header.

<ng-template #groupSettingsCaptionTemplate let-data>
         <span class='groupHeader' style='color:blue'> {{data.field}}</span>&nbsp;
          <span class='groupItems' style='color:blue'>{{data.count}} items</span> &nbsp;
     </ng-template>

1 Reply

PK Prasanna Kumar Viswanathan Syncfusion Team February 4, 2020 01:53 PM UTC

Hi Pardeep , 

Query : Excel not export properly.

Based on your code example we found that you have customize the grouping header using Caption Template. But, when you export to Excel the customization is not applied in Group header. Currently we do not have support to apply customization when export to Excel.  So, we have logged an improvement task for this “Group captioned datas exported to excel file”. This will be implemented and will be rolled out in our Volume 1, SP 1, 2020 release on or before 23rd April, 2020 

You can now track the current status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link.  

Till then we appreciate your patience. 

Regards 
Prasanna Kumar N.S.V 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon