Hello Syncfusion Team,
My diagramming app uses the following syncfusion components:
- angular 8 front-end: "@syncfusion/ej2-angular-buttons": "^17.4.43"
- asp.net core 3.1 back-end: "Syncfusion.HtmlToPdfConverter.QtWebKit.Net.Core" Version="18.104.22.168"
This exports all connectors and html, svg, basicshapes, text nodes just fine. However it DOES NOT export image nodes (they show up as a blue box with question mark).
Exported to PNG or JPG
Here are the contents of my Dockerfile
RUN apt-get update && apt-get -y upgrade && apt-get -y install xvfb && apt-get -y install fontconfig && apt-get -y install libssl1.1 && apt-get -y install libx11-dev libx11-xcb-dev libxcb-icccm4-dev libxcb-image0-dev libxcb-keysyms1-dev libxcb-randr0-dev libxcb-render-util0-dev libxcb-render0-dev libxcb-shm0-dev libxcb-util0-dev libxcb-xfixes0-dev libxcb-xkb-dev libxcb1-dev libxfixes-dev libxrandr-dev libxrender-dev
COPY /app /app
ENTRYPOINT ["dotnet", "myaspnetcorewebapi.dll"]
- I've replaced libssl1.0-dev with libssl1.1 since the former has been deprecated and no longer available in the apt-get registry.
- I've tried converting the app to dotnetcore 2.1. Same results, issue still persists
- This issue seems specific to dockerized apps. While I was using zip-deploy to azure app service, it worked fine. However after converting it to a dockerized image, the image node issues started happening. This leads me to believe that some additional, necessary apt-get package might be needed in the dockerfile.
Any ideas on what might be going wrong?