We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

You're a Winner! Xamarin Holiday Challenge

Hello,
I receveid this email by Syncfusion:

Hello Luigi Arena,

Thank you for taking part in this challenge. 

We're super excited to let you know that you're a lucky winner of our Xamarin Holiday Challenge. We hope this was a fun learning experience for you and that you came away understanding how easy it is to create

cross-platform mobile apps with Xamarin and Syncfusion controls. As a thank you for participating, you will receive an Amazon gift card worth

$25 USD by January 31, 2020.

Can i have istruction for use this gift ?

6 Replies

LU Luigi replied to Luigi January 14, 2020 03:07 PM UTC

Hello,
I receveid this email by Syncfusion:

Hello Luigi Arena,

Thank you for taking part in this challenge. 

We're super excited to let you know that you're a lucky winner of our Xamarin Holiday Challenge. We hope this was a fun learning experience for you and that you came away understanding how easy it is to create

cross-platform mobile apps with Xamarin and Syncfusion controls. As a thank you for participating, you will receive an Amazon gift card worth

$25 USD by January 31, 2020.

Can i have istruction for use this gift ?

Nobody help me ?

MA Marketing Syncfusion Team January 14, 2020 07:29 PM UTC

Hello Luigi, 
Congrats on your participation in this challenge! We will be emailing codes in the next week or two to redeem your Amazon Gift Card. Please let me know if you have any difficulty with the code or if you don't receive an additional email.  
Hope you have a good rest of your week. 
Warm regards, 
Ginger 

LU Luigi January 28, 2020 03:44 PM UTC

I received the gift
Thank!!!

MA Marketing Syncfusion Team January 29, 2020 01:16 PM UTC

Hello Luigi, 
Glad you received it. We'd love to hear if you have any ideas for future challenges. :-) 
Enjoy your day! 
Warm regards, 
Ginger 

LU Luigi January 29, 2020 09:57 PM UTC

It's very interesting

Login Form In Xamarin.Forms Using MVVM Pattern.

YP Yuvaraj Palanisamy Syncfusion Team January 31, 2020 10:46 AM UTC

Hi Luigi, 

Thank you for your Update. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Yuvaraj 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon