We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Task Name Column width expanse them self depending on entrys binded

I Use the Syncfusion GanttControl in wpf on a mvvm architekture.

I bind a observeablelist of tasks to the control. then the magic starts ... the taskname column starting to expanse the width depending on the numbers of entrys in the obserablelist.

Could find any solution to this problem at this time without destroying my mvvm architekture, like forcing my viewmodel to directly interact with the xaml ... this sucks.

3 Replies

RS Ramya Soundar Rajan Syncfusion Team January 30, 2020 01:58 PM UTC

Hi Andre, 

We have tried to replicate the reported issue at our end in Gantt control by adding task data to the collection dynamically but we afraid that we are not able to reproduce the reported issue at our side. Please find the tested sample from the below location. 

Could you please check the issue with the attached sample and let us know whether it is reproduced or not? If the reported problem is reproduced, please revert us by modifying the sample based on your requirement along with replication procedure. This will be helpful for us to investigate further and provide you a better solution at the earliest.  

Regards, 
Ramya. 

OS Ora Smith replied to Ramya Soundar Rajan February 25, 2020 03:44 AM UTC

Hi Andre, 

We have tried to replicate the reported issue at our end in Gantt control by adding task data to the collection dynamically but we afraid that we are not able to reproduce the reported issue at our side. Please find the tested sample from the below location. 

Could you please check the issue with the attached sample and let us know whether it is reproduced or not? If the reported problem is reproduced, please revert us by modifying the sample based on your requirement along with replication procedure. This will be helpful for us to investigate further and provide you a better solution at the earliest.  

Regards, 
Ramya. 

Many thanks for that. 

DD Devakumar Dhanapoosanam Syncfusion Team February 26, 2020 06:18 AM UTC

Hi Ora Smith, 

Thanks for the update. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance and please feel free to contact us. 

Regards, 
Devakumar D 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon