We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grouped Items not collapsing in grid when virtualisation enabled

Hi,

I am using Grid in my Angular 8 project.

When virtualisation is enabled, grouped items are not collapsing, while if I enable virtualisation, everything works fine.

Can you please check if this feature is supported in Grid with virtualisation enabled ?

Best Regards,
Ankit Pathak

1 Reply

BS Balaji Sekar Syncfusion Team January 30, 2020 10:48 AM UTC

Hi Ankit, 

Greetings from the Syncfusion support, 

Based on your requirement we have prepared a sample of virtualization with grouping and binded the local json datasource to the Grid. The grouped items are collapsing properly from our end. Please refer the below sample for more information. 

Limitations of virtualization with grouping. 

1. The collapsed/expanded state will persist only for local dataSource while scrolling.
  2. Grouping with virtualization feature was not supported while using remote service.
  3. Grouping module collapseAll() method was not supported with virtualization.

If you still have the issue, please share the below details that will be helpful for us to provide better solution. 

1. Please confirm your package version.
  2. Please confirm you are using local data or remote data.
  3. Please share your complete grid rendering code.
  4. If possible please reproduce a issue with our above attached sample.

Regards, 
Balaji Sekar. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon