We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

nested ListView in amburgese menu

Good morning, I'm David and I'm new working with xamarin forms and syncfusion, I need the simplest example on how to make a nested listview for a menu of amburguesa, where a list of options (query, process, etc) will be shown first and at clicking will expand and show more options, clicking on the second level will take you to a new page. Thanks for the time.

3 Replies

GP Gnana Priya Namasivayam Syncfusion Team January 22, 2020 01:42 PM UTC

Hi David, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

We have checked the reported query from our side and we are not clear with your query. Based on our understanding we have prepared the sample in which you can tap hamburger icon and navigate to new page with listview and after navigating you can tap any item in that listview to navigate to NewPage. We have attached the tested sample for your reference, please find the sample form below. 

Can you please check with the above sample whether above sample meets your requirement. If not, kindly revert us back with the model screenshot or video for better understanding so that we can provide the sample based on your requirement. 

Regards, 
Gnana Priya N 

DA David February 7, 2020 04:29 PM UTC

Excuse me, can you send me a simple example, from one list within another list? because I still can't understand mvvm very well. Excuse me and thank you.

CS Chandrasekar Sampathkumar Syncfusion Team February 10, 2020 09:25 AM UTC

Hi David, 

Thank you for the update. 

We have checked the reported query “How to use Nested ListView” from our end. We have prepared a sample based on the requirement. We have attached the tested sample for your reference and you can download the same from the following link,   

Sample Link : SfListViewSample  

You can also refer our online user guide for the same by the following link, 

Please check the sample and let us know if you still facing the issue? If yes, please modify our sample and revert us back. It will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the solution at the earliest. 

Regards, 
Chandrasekar Sampathkumar 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon