We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfListView inside SfAccordion scrolling problem

Hello!

I've been trying to use SfListView inside SfAccordion, but when I load the ListView with data, the list doesn't scroll. The scrollbar seems to be visible while the list is first shown, but the scrolling doesn't work for it.
If I put the whole Accordion inside ScrollView, then the page is scrolling property, but the list inside Accordion still doesn't want to scroll.

I've verified the same against the Exapnder control, and the list contained in the expander works as expected, using the same data.

I've tried using sample code provided in other thread, that can be downloaded here, by replacing the ItemsSource with my own data, and that didn't work either.
I've also updated to latest version of Syncfusion components, which at the moment is 17.4.0.43.

If that changes anything, the Accordion is loaded inside ContentView, instead of a ContentPage in first place, and the bindings seems to be okay, since the list displays the expected data.

6 Replies

GP Gnana Priya Namasivayam Syncfusion Team January 23, 2020 03:14 AM UTC

Hi Tomasz, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

We have confirmed that reported issue “Listview does not load completely on scrolling inside Accordion” is a defect and logged a defect report for the reported bug in SfListView. The fix will be available in our upcoming weekly nuget release which is expected to be rolled out in the Feb 4, 2020. We will appreciate your patience until then.   

Regards, 
Gnana Priya N 

GP Gnana Priya Namasivayam Syncfusion Team January 23, 2020 08:59 AM UTC

Hi Tomasz, 

You can track the status of the bug report from below feedback,  
Note: The provided feedback link is private, you need to login to view this feedback  

Regards, 
Gnana Priya N 

LN Lakshmi Natarajan Syncfusion Team February 5, 2020 04:05 AM UTC

Hi Tomasz, 

Sorry for the delay caused. 

We were currently analyzing the reported issue. Due to its complexity, we need some more time to fix the issue and provide you further details on February 5, 2020. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Lakshmi Natarajan 

LN Lakshmi Natarajan Syncfusion Team February 6, 2020 04:12 AM UTC

Hi Tomasz, 

We regret for the delay caused. 

We have analyzed the reported issue “SfListView inside Accordion scrolling problem” in sample and source level. We will validate completely and update you futher details on February 10, 2020. We appreciate your patience until then. 
Meanwhile, we suggest you to set HeightRequest for the element inside Accordion content to fix the issue. Please refer the following code snippet for more reference, 

Xaml: 

<syncfusion:AccordionItem.Content> 
                        <Grid x:Name="mainGrid" BackgroundColor="#F0F0F0" Padding="4" HeightRequest="700"> 
                            <sflistview:SfListView x:Name="listView" FocusBorderThickness="0" IsScrollBarVisible="False" ItemSize=" 80" BackgroundColor="LightGray" 
                                    ItemSpacing="3" ItemsSource="{Binding ContactsInfo}"> 
                                <sflistview:SfListView.ItemTemplate> 
                                    <DataTemplate> 
                                        <StackLayout BackgroundColor="DarkOliveGreen" > 
                                            <Label VerticalOptions="Center" TextColor="White" HorizontalOptions="Center" Text="{Binding ContactName}"> 
                                                <Label.GestureRecognizers> 
                                                    <TapGestureRecognizer Command="{Binding Path=BindingContext.TapCommand, Source={x:Reference Accordion}}" CommandParameter="{Binding .}" /> 
                                                </Label.GestureRecognizers> 
                                            </Label> 
                                        </StackLayout> 
                                    </DataTemplate> 
                                </sflistview:SfListView.ItemTemplate> 
                            </sflistview:SfListView> 
                        </Grid> 
                    </syncfusion:AccordionItem.Content> 

We have modified the provided sample to resolve the scrolling issue. Please check the sample and let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Lakshmi Natarajan 

TO Tomasz February 6, 2020 10:32 AM UTC

Thanks for the workaround. I'll be also waiting for an update :)

LN Lakshmi Natarajan Syncfusion Team February 6, 2020 10:47 AM UTC

Hi Tomasz, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

We have checked the reported use case with source from our end. We would like to let you know that as per implementation the behavior is defined as if you load Scrollable content in Accordion content then accordion assign screen height to its content. Hence looks like the items in content presenter which are in out of view not scrolled to view. 

So, we suggest you to set HeightRequest for the element inside Accordion content to fix the issue as we have mentioned in our previous update. 

Regards, 
Lakshmi Natarajan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon