We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

With persistSelection, the selected rows are still highlighted when paging

Hi,

I enabled selection with 
this.selectionSettings = { type: "Multiple", checkboxOnly: true, persistSelection: true };

I have a column with isPrimaryKey={true} and a column of type checkbox. This is working so far, and the selection is persisted when paging.
But the selected rows are still marked as active when paging (they aren't selected, but still have the "active" css class and are still highlighted):

Example
Page 1:

Now I switch to page 2, and row 4 and 5 are still highlighted:

The guids you see are the primary keys, and they are different.
What could cause this behavior? 
This happens in all browsers.

Thanks!

2 Replies

JP JP January 16, 2020 06:42 AM UTC

I changed my code do only do the absolute minimum, and this still occurs.

<GridComponent
    dataSource={this.state.data} 
    allowPaging={true}
    selectionSettings={{type: "Multiple", checkboxOnly: true, persistSelection: true }}>
    <ColumnsDirective>
        <ColumnDirective type="checkbox" width="50" />
        <ColumnDirective field="id" headerText="" isPrimaryKey={true}/>
       </ColumnsDirective>
    <Inject services={[Page]}/>
</GridComponent>

BS Balaji Sekar Syncfusion Team January 17, 2020 06:23 AM UTC

Hi Jan Ahnen, 

As per the provided information, we can able to reproduce the reported problem with the provided version(17.4.43). We have considered and logged “Persist selection is not working properly” as bug. We will include the fix in our upcoming patch release on January 29th 2020. 

You can now track the current status of your request, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link.  

Until then we appreciate your patience. 

Regards, 
Balaji Sekar. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon