We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Month Appointment display mode only shows indicatir

Hello,

I have a problem with the SfSchedule on Xamarin Forms. In the MonthViewSettings I try to use the AppointmentDisplayMode Appointment. With this mode the appointment subject shoult display as List-Item in the month cell. But it will in all AppointmentDisplayModes (Indicator, Appointment, None) shown as Indicator circle.
How can I show it as List Items which is showing the subject of the appointment.

Here is a code snippet
<schedule:SfSchedule x:Name="schedule" ScheduleView="MonthView" DataSource="{Binding AppointmentSource}">
    <schedule:SfSchedule.MonthViewSettings>
         <schedule:MonthViewSettings AppointmentDisplayMode="Appointment" >
         </schedule:MonthViewSettings>
     </schedule:SfSchedule.MonthViewSettings>
</schedule:SfSchedule>
var source = new ScheduleAppointmentCollection();
source.Add(new ScheduleAppointment()
{
	StartTime = DateTime.Now,
	IsAllDay = true,
	Subject = "Test",
	Location = "Test",
	MinHeight = 15,
	Color = Color.Yellow
});
source.Add(new ScheduleAppointment()
{
	StartTime = DateTime.Now,
	IsAllDay = true,
	Subject = "Test",
	Location = "Test",
	MinHeight = 15,
	Color = Color.Blue
});
AppointmentSource = source;

3 Replies

KA Karthikraja Arumugam Syncfusion Team January 15, 2020 09:04 AM UTC

Hi Andreas, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Based on the provided information, we have checked the mentioned issue “AppointmentDisplayMode as Appointment is not working” in Xamarin.Forms and we unable to replicate the issue from our end. We have tested with Appointment display mode as appointment and which is working fine, schedule shows appointment subject in month cell. We have prepared a sample for the same, 

Sample link: ScheduleSample 

We have tested with Syncfusion update version 17.4.0.43 and Xamarin.Forms version 3.6.0.344457

Please check the sample and let us know if you still facing the same issue? If not, please modify the sample based on your scenario and revert us back with the following details, 

·       Device configuration details 
·       Platform details 
·       Issue reproducing video (if possible) 
·       Syncfusion and Xamarin.Forms update version 

It will be helpful for us to check on it and provide you the solution at the earliest.   

Regards,
Karthik Raja A 

UN Unknown Syncfusion Team January 15, 2020 09:31 AM UTC

Hello,

thanks for your reply. 
I used Version 16.4.0.54 of Syncfusion and have update ist to 17.4.0.43. Everythink works fine.

KA Karthikraja Arumugam Syncfusion Team January 15, 2020 12:00 PM UTC

Hi Andreas, 

Thank you for the update. 

Please get in touch with us if you would require further assistance. We are always happy to assist you. 

Regards, 
Karthik Raja A 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon