We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Alternatives to Syncfusion and Grialkit

Hello everyone,,

Since I am all, but no design expert (and never will be haha) I really appreciate solutions like syncfusion or grialkit, where I can focus on code and design will be done automatically (just by adding a Login Form for example) Mobdro 

Those 2 I mentioned, are the only design helpers I found. Grialkit is way to expensive in my opinion just for developing a free for all app, and syncfusion ... well.
Their support starting to annoy me to be honest. Lucky Patcher
They mail me EVERY day with stupid questions like what company I am working for or if I downloaded their solution for me or a client or whatever ... which imho simply is none of their business. Period
I have a community licence there so the rest is my business and not theirs ... to be honest.
I am afraid that if I continue simply not answering them their questions, they will cancel my licence one day ... and then my whole development progress with their forms will be messed up (I don´t want to have the insert everytime when I start the app)  Kodi

Do you guys have any ideas for a "wysiwyg" like solution for designing Xamarin Forms?

Like one of them ... "Add Login Form" and voila ... there it is and code behind is "open"
Free or very low cost (Grialkit is 300$ and thats way to much imho)

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon