We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to apply the ripple effect of SfEffectsView in SfListView of a product page

Hi gurus, it's nice to have you here.
I tried out the ripple effect of the new SfEffectsView control in my product page displayed in grid layout of SfListView. Well, the ripple effect worked well but on the tapped command of a particular product doesn't navigate to the next page (detail page) as usual when there was no SfEffectsView. 

Could you please point me to a resource(s) where i can get this to work. Thank you!

3 Replies

GP Gnana Priya Namasivayam Syncfusion Team January 15, 2020 02:37 PM UTC

Hi Pat, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

We would like to inform that you can enable ripple effect in sample itself by adding Visual as Material without using SfEffectsView. We have added the model sample for your reference, please find the sample from below link. 

<ContentPage xmlns:listView="clr-namespace:Syncfusion.ListView.XForms;assembly=Syncfusion.SfListView.XForms" 
             Visual="Material" 
             xmlns:local="clr-namespace:ListViewPrism" 
             x:Class="ListViewPrism.MainPage" 
             Title="MainPage"/> 

Please let us know whether above sample meets your requirement. 

Regards, 
Gnana Priya N 

PN Pat Nadis January 18, 2020 11:45 AM UTC

I can't download the sample. It's forbidden and i don't know why. Maybe you have to repost the zip file again.....

GP Gnana Priya Namasivayam Syncfusion Team January 20, 2020 11:02 AM UTC

Hi Pat, 

We have checked the uploaded file and it is downloadable from our side. Meanwhile, can you please try in incognito mode once and confirm us? If still, the issue persists then share the below details of the error. 
  1. Screenshot of the error
  2. Provide Browser and the browser version used.
  3. Browser console error, if any.

Meanwhile, please check the below direct download link for the attachment provided. 

Regards, 
Gnana Priya N 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon