We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

The .getDiagramContent() method returns a clipped diagram when called on a zoomed-in diagram.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

150613 Jan 13,2020 01:53 PM UTC Jan 14,2020 12:02 PM UTC Angular - EJ 2 2
Tags: Diagram
Mithun
Asked On January 13, 2020 01:53 PM UTC

Hi Syncfusion Team,

I'm using the latest version of diagram component in my app:"@syncfusion/ej2-angular-diagrams": "^17.3.34".

Since my diagram app uses SVG nodes. I have to call .getDiagramContent() and send it to a htmlToPdfConverter before I print/export it.

I've noticed that when my diagram is zoomed-in, the output of .getDiagramContent() shows a clipped diagram (clipped per original/unzoomed diagram's height, width dimensions). 

Please see the following attached files: 
  • zoom-none.png: original diagram with width: 900, height: 500 and zoomlevel: 1.
  • zoom-none-getDiagramContent.html: html string output from calling .getDiagramContent() on above diagram.
  • zoom-none-saveDiagram.JSON: json string output from calling .saveDiagram on above diagram.
  • zoom-144-png: zoomed-in diagram with width: 1296, height: 720 and zoomlevel: 1.44
  • zoom-144-getDiagramContent.html: html string output from calling .getDiagramContent() on above diagram
  • zoom-144-saveDiagram.JSON: json string output from calling .saveDiagram on above diagram.
As a result, I'm unable to print/export a zoomed-in diagram. 

I have to zoom back out (to ZoomLevel: 1) in order to get the diagram to print correctly.

Can you please confirm if this is a bug in .getDiagramContent() or whether I'm making some mistake in my app implementation.

Thanks,
Mithun

Mithun
Replied On January 13, 2020 01:55 PM UTC

And here are the attached files...

Attachment: repro_42c3617c.zip

Shyam G [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 14, 2020 12:02 PM UTC

Hi Mithun, 

We have checked in our sample by zooming the diagram. We are unable to replicate an issue at our end. Could you please check in the below sample? Also, could you please upgrade our diagram control to the latest version 17.4.42 and check at your end? 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon