We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Badge object variable not set error

Hi
Just upgraded to the latest xamarin forms (4.4.0.991265) and when launching your SampleBrowser.Sfadgeview in both android or iOS i get 

System.NullReferenceException:** 'Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'

Works in the previous version of xamarin forms.

thanks

3 Replies

RS Ramya Soundar Rajan Syncfusion Team January 10, 2020 06:10 AM UTC

Hi Mobileguy,   

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.   

We already noticed this break, and this will be resolved in our next weekly build which will be rolled on January 14, 2020.  The patch and NuGet for the fix can be downloaded from the below link.   

Please find the patch setup from the below location.    

or  

Please find the patch assemblies from the below location.    

or  

Please find the NuGet from the below location.    

Please let us know if you have any other queries.   

Assembly Version: 17.4.0.39    

Disclaimer:    
Please note that we have created this patch for version 17.4.0.39 specifically to resolve the issue reported in the forum 150521. If you have received other patches for the same version for other products, please apply all patches in the order received.    

NOTE: We don’t have provision to generate patch for Weekly NuGet versions. So, we have generated this patch in main release version.   

Regards,   
Ramya S.  

MO mobileguy January 10, 2020 08:25 AM UTC

Hi 
thank you so much for your fix and extremely prompt response

I am currently upgraded to 17.4.0.41. your fix is for 39. 

Shall I wait till tuesdayfor your next release  or shall I downgrade to 39?

many thanks

RS Ramya Soundar Rajan Syncfusion Team January 13, 2020 06:10 AM UTC

Hi Mobileguy, 

As of now you can use NuGet version 17.4.0.39 or 17.4.0.40. Fix will be included in our weekly NuGet which is scheduled to be rolled out on tomorrow 14th January 2020.   

Regards, 
Ramya S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon