We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Depth property of DateRangePicker

Hi Everyone,

I've tried different ways to apply depth property on DateRangePicker. It's not working. Can anyone help me with an example. I need to set depth as Year.

4 Replies

NA narinder January 9, 2020 08:31 AM UTC

Can anyone please reply on this ? A bit urgent

SP Sureshkumar P Syncfusion Team January 9, 2020 09:12 AM UTC

Hi Narinder, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support.  

Yes, we can set the start and depth property in our angular daterangepicker component.  

Kindly refer the below code block. 

[component.html] 
  <ejs-daterangepicker [start]='start' [format]="format" [depth]='depth'></ejs-daterangepicker> 

[component.ts] 

public start: CalendarView = 'Year'; 
    public depth: CalendarView = 'Year'; 

To know more about our start and depth property please follow our online demo and documentation links. 

Documentation links: 

Regards, 
Sureshkumar P 

NA narinder January 9, 2020 09:18 AM UTC

Hi Suresh,

I am following the same link , which you provided
 I am getting below on Build :
Can't bind to 'depth' since it isn't a known property of 'ejs-daterangepicker'.

If i am providing depth='Year' directly in html , it doesn't gives me error on build , but it's not making any difference on UI.

BC Berly Christopher Syncfusion Team January 10, 2020 05:36 PM UTC

Hi Narinder, 

We suspect that the reported issue ”Can't bind to 'depth' since it isn't a known property of 'ejs-daterangepicker” may be caused due to use the lower version of the Syncfusion Calendar package in your application.  

Because we have provided the start and depth support in the product version “17.1.32“. So, we suggest you to ensure that you have used this version in your application if not, please upgrade the package to 17.1.32 or above version (latest 17.4.42) to get rid of the reported issue, 

Please find the release notes details from the below link. 

Regards,
Berly B.C 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon