We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to use the schedule

Hello everyone,,
Can anyone makes sense the directions on here? I need to implement the schedule control for roughly 25 employees. My boss purchased this product and wants me to use it ( I hate that he did) but I can't figure out how to use it. I've gone through the how-to's but nothing helps. There's no explanation where the inputted schedule data is saved, what design works for the tables. how to implement different users. Maybe there is and I've missed. I simply do not understand Syncfusions directions. Does anyone have anything spelled in simple terms how to use this darn thing? 

3 Replies

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team January 9, 2020 07:12 AM UTC

Hi Humanjo Daro, 

Greetings from Syncfusion Support. 

Could you please confirm whether you are using our EJ1 product or EJ2 product? 

We suspect that you are using our EJ2 product so we have prepared a sample to perform CRUD operation with UrlAdaptor. For that, we have created an UrlAdaptor service project for server side and Javascript for client side. Please check the below link,   

var dataManger = new ej.data.DataManager({ 
  url: "http://localhost:54738/Home/LoadData", // Here pass your REST WEB API load data 
  crudUrl: "http://localhost:54738/Home/UpdateData", 
  adaptor: new ej.data.UrlAdaptor() 
}); 

Note : Run the UrlAdaptor Service application first, then run the front end to render the Schedule and perform CRUD.   

DB Structure:  

Table With Data:  

To know more about CRUD action, please visit the below UG link, 

Note: If you are going to use more number resources in your project, enable the allowVirtualScrolling field for better performance. Please refer the below links to know more about allowVirtualScrolling 

Kindly try the above and revert us for further assistance. 

Regards, 
Vengatesh 

HD Humanjo Daro January 11, 2020 07:06 AM UTC

Hello everyone,,
Can anyone makes sense the directions on here? I need to implement the schedule control for roughly 25 employees. My boss purchased this product and wants me to use it ( I hate that he did) but I can't figure out how to use it. I've gone through the how-to's but nothing helps Lucky Patcher. There's no explanation where the inputted schedule data is saved, what design works for the tables Mobdro. how to implement different users. Maybe there is and I've missed. I simply do not understand Syncfusions directions Kodi. Does anyone have anything spelled in simple terms how to use this darn thing? 

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team January 13, 2020 04:25 AM UTC

Hi Humanja Daro, 

We are happy that our solution has been resolved your issue. 

Regards, 
Vengatesh 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon