We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Detect Field Access

Hi I was wondering if there are any events or methods that are used to detect when a field has been accessed. For instance I have a pdf that has radial buttons, and when one of the buttons is clicked, I want text to appear in a different text box in the pdf. Is there any way for the viewer to detect the access to the specified field?

1 Reply

JP Jhansi Priya Ramesh Syncfusion Team January 8, 2020 07:01 AM UTC

Hi Joey, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

At present, we do not have support for “Expose events to track form fields interactions”. We do not have any immediate plans to implement this feature. At the planning stage for every release cycle, we review all open features and identify features for implementation based on specific parameters including product vision, technological feasibility, and customer interest.      

Based on our present commitments and the above parameters, this feature is expected to be implemented in our 2020 Volume 2 main release. We will let you know when this feature is implemented.     

Disclaimer: The date for the feature implementation is tentative and not a commitment on our parts.      

You can now track the status of this feature request here,           

Regards,    
Jhansi Priya Ramesh  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon