We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Cannot access disposed object Exception

I'm using sfborder for round corners of images within collectionView  in xamarin forms. Scrolling in collectionview from top to bottom and again from bottom to top and performing these operations throw following exception:

Exception 

System.ObjectDisposedException: 'Cannot access a disposed object.
Object name: 'Android.Graphics.Rect'.'

Note: I'm using incremental loading in collectionview . I think problem is occuring when i update or increase collectionview items on scrolling and then scroll ftom top to bottom and vice versa for few times

Same problem i'm facing also when i use collectionview with sfbutton and when i used xamarin builtin button instead of sfbutton, the problem js resolved.

I have detailed discussion on the list of problems about synchfusion controls especially sfborder and sfbutton while using within xamarin collectionview.at xamarin forum :

1 Reply

DV Divya Venkatesan Syncfusion Team January 8, 2020 04:04 PM UTC

Hi Future, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have prepared a sample based on your scenario and we are not able to reproduce the issue. We have attached the testing sample for your reference. 

Could you please check and modify the provided sample based on your requirement which would be more helpful for us to assist you? 

Regards, 
Divya Venkatesan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon