We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

On iOS, SubItems on the Toolbar of SfImageEditor are sometimes not displayed

Hi guys,

I encountered the following strange behavior on iOS.
I have filed a bug report, however it has been Declined because Cannot Reproduce.
Anyone have encountered the same behavior and have a solution?

---my bug report---
Open the page which SfImageEditor is put.
Then, the following bugs occur.

・SubItems of Colors of Path are not displayed.
・SubItems of Crop are not displayed.
・Rotate and Flip SubItems are displayed, but disappear as soon as tap them.

These bugs will magically resolve after tap one of the Effects to display the SubItems.

3 Replies

VR Vignesh Ramesh Syncfusion Team December 30, 2019 03:00 PM UTC

Hi Aoi, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have prepared a simple SfImageEditor sample and checked the reported SubItem related problems. But we afraid that, we are not able to reproduce the reported issue in our side. Can you please check with the tested sample and video in the following location? 

If still you face the problem, please revert us by modifying the sample based on your application along with replication procedure. This would be helpful for us to give better solution in this. 

Regards, 
Vignesh. 

A- a-imai January 6, 2020 02:45 AM UTC

Hi Vignesh,

Thanks for the sample.
I compared my code with your sample code.
The differences varied, but ultimately it turned out to be the way the Source was specified.

In your code, it is ImageSource that binds to Source. And in my code, it was a string with Uri set.
When I changed my Source to an ImageSource ... very strangely, everything magically worked.

Is this a bug? Maybe it is.
If necessary, include the above comment in the original bug report.
Anyway, I use ImageSource. I think the priority of bug handling is low.

Regards,
Aoi Imai.

RS Ramya Soundar Rajan Syncfusion Team January 7, 2020 12:37 PM UTC

Hi Aoi,  

We would like to suggest that you can set the image to image editor in .NET Standard project using ImageSource.FromSource with embedded resource instead of using image in native project. However, we will analyze the reported issue (setting image from iOS native project) internally and will include the possible fix in our upcoming releases.  

Regards, 
Ramya 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon