We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SelectedItem not persisted

Hi,
I am using SFPICKER in a generic format. ItemSource is bound to an observable collection of type of items and SelectedItem is bound to the same type of item.
The SelectedItem is getting reflected (changed) upon changing value. But the next time I open the picker, the view always reverts to the first item. This doesn't happen with the DatePicker sample application. Am I missing something here...???

NB: I also tried with type as object and string. Mode TwoWay on Binding also didn't show any change.

In ViewModel constructor:

Video:

2 Replies

BV Binoj V December 29, 2019 08:13 AM UTC

Issue seems to be version specific. Downgraded to 17.3.0.34.

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team December 30, 2019 10:37 AM UTC

Hi Binoj V, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have validated your query and we were able to reproduce the “SelectedItem is not persisted” issue in Android platform. We have fixed the same and please find the patch setup from the below location for this issue. 

(OR) 

Please find the patch assemblies from the below location.    

(OR)   

Please find the NuGet from the below location. 

Assembly Version: v17.4.0.39    

Disclaimer    

Please note that we have created this patch for the version 17.4.0.39 specifically to resolve the issue reported in this incident.    

Note: We request before replacing the NuGet, please follow the below steps to clear the NuGet cache,  

For Windows  

Follow the below link to clear cache,  

For Mac  

• ~/.local/share/NuGet/Cache  

• ~/.nuget/package  

This fix will be included in our next weekly release which is expected to be rolled out on  January 7th, 2020.   

Regards, 
Hemalatha M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon