We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Anchor tag Helper not working in Dashboard Layout

When I use an anchor tag helper with the asp-... attributes on a dashboard card then there is no URL generated. If I use the rel='nofollow' href attribute then the URL is generated correctly. The first line in the below code gives me a URL, the second line does not (code cut for brevity):

<ejs-dashboardlayout id="defaultLayout" columns="5" cellAspectRatio="1" cellSpacing=cellSpace>
        <e-dashboardlayout-panels>
            <e-dashboardlayout-panel sizeX="1" sizeY="1" row="1" col="1" header="<div>Action Center</div>" content="#pnlActionCntr">
            </e-dashboardlayout-panel>
        </e-dashboardlayout-panels>
    </ejs-dashboardlayout>

<script id="pnlActionCntr" type="text/template">
     <a class="badge badge-primary badge-pill" rel='nofollow' href="./Task/Manage?status=ToValidate">To validate</a>
     <a  asp-controller="MdxEnt" asp-action="Index" asp-route-status="@Model.Status">To validate</a>
</script>

If I put both lines of code on the same page but outside of the dashboard layout then both lines generate the correct URL.

2 Replies

RD Ronald Dirkx December 26, 2019 05:06 PM UTC

I must have made an error somehow, probably a typo in HTML.
It is working, the URL is generated correctly by the anchor tag.

SA Shameer Ali Baig Sulaiman Ali Baig Syncfusion Team December 30, 2019 06:30 AM UTC

Hi Ronald, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We are happy that the reported problem at your end is resolved. Please, let us know if you need any assistance. We will be happy to assist you. 

Regards, 
Shameer Ali Baig S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon