We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Drag/Resize To Next Month/Day

Hi,

If the event ends at the end of the month/day , I can't drag/resize it to the next month/day . How can i achieve this ?  Please find attached a sample image.

Attachment: end_of_month_2874fb98.rar

3 Replies

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team December 30, 2019 09:40 AM UTC

Hi mehmet, 

Syncfusion Greetings. 

You can achieve your requirement by enabling navigation in dragStart event. Please refer below sample and UG link. 

Kindly try the sample and Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this.   

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

MY mehmet yanbak January 6, 2020 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Vinitha,

Your solution works but that's not exactly what I want. When I drag the event to the next month, I want just the end point of the event  should move to the next month. Like in this example:  https://ej2.syncfusion.com/angular/demos/#/material/schedule/timeline-resource-grouping
But I can't drag it to the next month/day.

Please find attached a sample images for better understanding.

This is my HTML, I couldn't find my mistake

<ejs-schedule #scheduleObj width='auto' height='100%' cssClass='custom-css'
*ngIf="isComponentReady" locale='tr' (eventRendered)="eventRendered($event)"
[selectedDate]="selectedDate" (dataBound)="onDataBound()"
(actionComplete)='onActionComplete($event)'
(actionBegin)="onActionBegin($event)"
[group]="group" [allowResizing]="true" [rowAutoHeight]="true" [allowDragAndDrop]="true"
[eventSettings]="eventSettings" [currentView]="currentView">
<e-resources>
<e-resource #project field='ProjectId' title='Choose Project' name='Projects' textField='text' idField='id'
colorField='color' [dataSource]='roomDataSource' [allowMultiple]='allowMultiple'
expandedField='Expand'>
</e-resource>
<e-resource field='TaskId' title='Category' name='Categories' textField='text' idField='id'
groupIDField='groupId' colorField='color' [dataSource]='stationDataSource'
[allowMultiple]='allowMultiple'>
</e-resource>
</e-resources>
<e-views>
<e-view option='TimelineDay'></e-view>
<e-view option='TimelineMonth' [isSelected]="true"></e-view>
</e-views>
</ejs-schedule>

Attachment: drag_70b7f8bc.rar

VM Vengatesh Maniraj Syncfusion Team January 7, 2020 08:47 AM UTC

We have tried the shared code in the below sample and it has been working as expected. 

Kindly check the above sample and if still the issue persists, make your changes in the same sample and revert us the same to resolve it soon. 

Regards, 
Vengatesh 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon