We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

autocomplete customization inside scheduler editor window

Hi, I previously asked a question about customizing auto complete and it worked as described here - https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/148115/auto-complete-remote-data       

I tried to follow the same example within scheduler editor window, but it doesn't work for me. Can you pls provide a working example showing how I can use autocomplete inside editor window? 

let atcObj: AutoComplete = new AutoComplete({

dataSource: countries,

fields: { value: 'text' },           

placeholder: 'e.g. Algeria',

popupHeight: '450px',

highlight: true,

suggestionCount: 5,

minLength:3,

select: function (selectArgs){

console.log('se args:' + selectArgs.itemData);

},

filtering : function (e: FilteringEventArgs, remote: AutoCompleteComponent){  // Remote obj is always undfined

if (e.text.length >= this.minLength) {

this.data = this.clientsService.getUsersAutoComplete(remote, e.text);

e.preventDefaultAction = true;

}

else {

e.cancel = true;

}

}

});

atcObj.appendTo(inputEle);

inputEle.setAttribute('name', 'customerDdl');

}

1 Reply

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team December 30, 2019 11:10 AM UTC

Hi Jose, 

Syncfusion Greetings. 

Using editorTemplate, we have prepared autocomplete sample and the same can be found in the following link. For better performance, we suggest using query option to filter the data instead of filtering. 

Kindly try the above sample and if still the issue persist please make your changes in the same sample and revert us. 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon