We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

XlsIo with Excel Camera tool file

I have template file with have image create using camera tool when I update value in cell that is source of image the image is not update to reflect the change.

Is this support in XlsIo or have workaround in this.

3 Replies

KK Konduru Keerthi Konduru Ravichandra Raju Syncfusion Team December 24, 2019 11:34 AM UTC

Hi Sutthipong, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have implemented Excel Camera Tool feature in our release version v17.1.0.40. As you are using v17.1.0.38, you are facing the reported issue. However we have generated patch for the version v17.1.0.38 with the fix to resolve the reported issue. The patch can be downloaded from the following link. 

Recommended approach - exe will perform automatic configuration       

Please find the patch setup from below location:       

Advanced approach – use only if you have specific needs and can directly replace existing assemblies for your build environment       

Please find the patch assemblies alone from below location:       

Assembly Version: 17.1.0.38 

Installation Directions :        
This patch should replace the files “Syncfusion.XlsIO.Portable.dll” under the following folder.       
$system drive:\ Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\$Version # \precompiledassemblies\$Version#\4.6       
Eg : $system drive:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\17.1.0.38\precompiledassemblies\17.1.0.38\4.6    

To automatically run the Assembly Manager, please check the Run assembly manager checkbox option while installing the patch. If this option is unchecked, the patch will replace the assemblies in precompiled assemblies’ folder only. Then, you will have to manually copy and paste them to the preferred location or you will have to run the Syncfusion Assembly Manager application (available from the Syncfusion Dashboard, installed as a shortcut in the Application menu) to re-install assemblies.       

Note :        
You can change how you receive bug fixes by navigating to the following link and updating your preferences.        

Disclaimer :   
Please note that we have created this patch for version 17.1.0.38 specifically to resolve the issues reported in forum 150158.      

If you have received other patches for the same version for other products, please apply all patches in the order received.  

Regards,     
Keerthi. 

SU Sutthipong December 25, 2019 07:05 AM UTC

The issue I have is from XlsIo.Net.Core but the patch that you provided is for Xamarin.
Sorry if I not properly stated first.

But I tried version 17.1.0.47 it not work either. Camera tool object is disappear from the result document.

AV Abirami Varadharajan Syncfusion Team December 30, 2019 11:10 AM UTC

Hi Sutthipong, 

We are unable to reproduce the issue while updating the source cell of shape added using camera tool. We have prepared video screenshot which illustrates the same and sharing it for your reference. The video and respective sample can be downloaded from following link. 

We request you to share the input template file used at your end or the issue reproducing sample which will be helpful for us to validate further from our side. 

Regards, 
Abirami 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon