We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Draw Connector possible in Xamarin Forms?

I can drag and drop a connector from Stancil and use it. But can I draw a connector in Xamarin.Forms UWP applications?

If so, can you provide a small sample?

9 Replies

DB Dilli Babu Nandha Gopal Syncfusion Team December 20, 2019 07:33 AM UTC

Hi Musatafa, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have prepared a sample based on your requirement. The sample can be downloaded from the following link. 

To know more about Stencil, please refer the following UG documentation  

Please let us know if you have any questions. 

Regards, 
Dilli babu. 

MD Mustafa Dohadwala December 20, 2019 09:33 AM UTC

You didn't get my point. 

I don't want to drag and drop connection arrow from Stancil. I want to draw connection directly like in example below:

But above url link example is not working on my side on UWP.

DS Devaraj Sekar Syncfusion Team December 23, 2019 11:47 AM UTC

Hi Musatafa, 

We regret for the inconvenience. We were able to reproduce the issue with “Drawing mode works improperly in SfDiagram Xamarin.Forms UWP” and suspect this to be a defect. We will update you with further details on 30th December 2019. 

Regards, 
Devaraj S 

MD Mustafa Dohadwala December 23, 2019 12:45 PM UTC

Thanks, I'll be waiting for the update!

MD Mustafa Dohadwala January 1, 2020 10:51 AM UTC

Is there any estimated date for this fix?

DS Devaraj Sekar Syncfusion Team January 2, 2020 09:48 AM UTC

Hi Musatafa, 
Regret for the inconvenience. 
We confirmed that the issue with “Connector rendering is not visible after connector tool is enabled in SfDiagram XForms UWP” is a defect and we have logged a defect report. The fix for this issue will be included in our second weekly NuGet release which is estimated to be available on 14th January 2020 tentatively. 
Regards, 
Devaraj S 

MD Mustafa Dohadwala January 10, 2020 12:03 PM UTC

Is this fix included in the recent Volume 4 Update? 

DS Devaraj Sekar Syncfusion Team January 13, 2020 07:07 AM UTC

Hi Musatafa, 

The reported issue fix is not available in the Essential studio volume 4 main release update. It will be included in our upcoming weekly NuGet release, which is estimated to be available on 14th January 2020 tentatively. 

Regards, 
Devaraj S 

DS Devaraj Sekar Syncfusion Team January 14, 2020 02:37 PM UTC

Hi Musatafa, 
Thank you for the patience. 
The reported issue “Connector rendering is not visible after connector tool is enabled in SfDiagram XForms UWP” has been fixed and updated in our latest weekly NuGet version (17.4.0.43) which can be downloaded in the below mentioned link. 
Kindly let us know if you require any further assistance. 
Regards, 
Devaraj S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon