We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfComboBox Binding shows emplty list

Hello,
I have an issue with SfComboBox control in one of my pages.
In this page I have created six SfComboBox items, four of which share the same datasource (accordingly filtered) and the other two have different datasources. The first four controls correctly display lists and selected items, while the other two show an empty list.

Please find attached XAML page, code behind file and ViewModel class.

Assembly version: 17.2.0.51

Thanks in advance,
Matteo

Attachment: Dettaglio_8445bdd8.zip

1 Reply

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team December 19, 2019 08:41 AM UTC

Hi Matteo Comi,

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We would like to let you know that we have already fixed the reported issue “Shows empty list in ComboBox”. We have ensured that same with our latest version of ComboBox Nuget in our tested sample which is available for download in below link

Could you please check the same above sample and please check with v17.4.0.39 release version of ComboBox Nuget in your application and let us know whether reported issue resolved at your end or not. If not, please share the replicate sample with detailed replication procedure to check the same at our end and provide a possible solution at earlier.

Regards, 
Hemalatha M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon