We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Q323167

Does anybody have a copy of Microsoft Knowledge Base article Q323167??? I am attemtping to add a combobox to the DataGrid control. There are several ways to go about this task. The simplest way involves adding a single combobox to the DataGrid.Controls, and then selectively displaying it as needed when a combobox cell becomes the currentcell. All the work is done in a few event handlers and no overrides or derived classes are necessary. This technique is discussed in Microsoft KB article Q323167.

3 Replies

RB RB June 16, 2004 12:26 PM UTC

> Does anybody have a copy of Microsoft Knowledge Base article Q323167??? I am attemtping to add a combobox to the DataGrid control. I''m on the same quest -- so far just this link with the code, apparently: http://www.developersdex.com/vb/message.asp?p=1121&ID=%3CyOOdnbYNy%5FaVGEei4p2dnA%40comcast%2Ecom%3E This is an old VB6 trick for enliving the FlexGrid; I wonder if the same trick wasn''t sufficiently oo enough for MS to leave up... Anyhow, it is surprising nobody has the text somewhere; it''s a pretty common link for people having the issue.

GK Greg Knierim July 2, 2004 10:05 PM UTC

Microsoft has pulled Q323167 because it contains inaccurate information and is in the process of being updated. HTH, Greg

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 16, 2005 10:31 PM UTC

And more than a year later, it remains not updated

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon