We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Datamanager inside Tabitem will not be fired unless refresh

I'm trying to render some charts in tabs. But the datamanger request XHR was not sent to backend until I hard fresh the page.
<div class="row">
<div class="container">
    <EjsTab CssClass="e-background">
                    <TabItems>
                        <TabItem>
                            <ChildContent>
                                <TabHeader Text="Energy"></TabHeader>
                            </ChildContent>
                            <ContentTemplate>
                                <EjsChart Title="Total Delivered Energy Calendar Year" UseGroupingSeparator="true" Palettes="@palettes1" EnableAnimation="false">
                                    <EjsDataManager Url="http://localhost:3000/portfolioSummaryChart1Energy" Adaptor="Adaptors.WebApiAdaptor"></EjsDataManager>
</div>
</div>

And I notice that if I wrap the EjsTab with a DashboardLayoutPanel it will load the data correctly. 

Another thing is after the refresh, the chart is not taking up 100% of its parents width, have to manually resize it. 

Any configuration I can set to get the feature I wanted?

1 Reply

BP Balaji Paramesvaran Syncfusion Team December 18, 2019 04:06 PM UTC

Hi Feifan, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Query 1: 
  Issue with chart data loading using data manager. 

Query 2: 
  Improper chart with during component refresh 

We have checked the above queries and we could not able to replicate these issues with our end. Here I have attached the working sample for your reference which can be downloaded from the below link. 

So, kindly check with our latest release version and  if this issue may still persists, reproduce that issue with shared sample . It may helpful to proceed further. 

Regards 
Balaji 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon