We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GDBG Current Cell not refreshing ...

I have a custom collection (CustomerIncomes)bound to the GDBG. When I change the data in the objects (CustomerIncome) in CustomerIncomes and do a GDBG.Refresh(), all the cells in the GDBG change to reflect the new data, except the current cell. If the user moves off the current cell, it refreshes to show to new data. How can I make the current cell refresh at the time I call GDBG.Refresh() instead of later when the user moves off the cell? ----- Lee Perkins

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 9, 2004 02:45 PM UTC

Instead of calling grid.Refresh, try calling grid.RefreshRange(grid.ViewLayout.VisibleCellsRange, true); The second argument equal true should force the currentcell to refresh.

LP Lee Perkins June 9, 2004 03:22 PM UTC

Thank you. That was exactly what I needed. :) The object model (just on the GDBG!) is so vast it''s sometimes easy to get lost when learning it. I can''t believe how "all encompassing" it is. :) ----- Lee Perkins

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon