We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

There is a class name "e-imgright" when image position in right

Hi,

Why the text in right using style = "float: right", but image in right using class "e-imgright"  ?

When I set the image in right in the backend website, and save to the sql database, how to show the right style in front-end website ?
Because I don't have the "e-imgright" class in front-end website,
Please tell me what should I do ?

4 Replies

PM Pandiyaraj Muniyandi Syncfusion Team December 16, 2019 12:41 PM UTC

Hi lorryl, 

Greetings from Syncfusion support. 

We have used more styles for customizing the image position, alignment and those styles are applied from Typescript. We apply minimal styles from Typescript, but image takes more styles and makes performance issue while interacting with DOM. Due to this performance issue, we replaced with class and referred a style from CSS file. 

We suggest you, refer the below material CSS - CDN link reference in your front-end website. 

// RichTextEditor specific style 

or 

// All EJ2 component common file 

Regards, 
Pandiyaraj 

LO lorryl December 17, 2019 02:03 AM UTC

Hi,

Now I know the reason why replaced with class and referred a style from CSS file.

But when I use the source code of rich text editor in front-end website, my front-end website code only has "e-imgright", no "e-rte-content", also no "e-content", 
so the following style is not applicable.
.e-rte-content .e-content .e-imgright {
  float: right;
  margin: 0 0 0 5px;
  text-align: right;
}
you know what I mean? 
How to apply the following css to my font-end website ?
https://cdn.syncfusion.com/ej2/ej2-angular-richtexteditor/styles/material.css 

PM Pandiyaraj Muniyandi Syncfusion Team December 17, 2019 01:02 PM UTC

Hi lorryl, 

Good day to you. 

We have validated the reported issue and able to reproduce from our end. We confirmed “Editor content image alignment styles are not loaded, While save and display the value on another page” as defect from our end. We will resolve the issue and include the fix in the weekly patch release, which is expected on mid of January 2020.   

You can now track the current status of the report, review the proposed resolution timeline, and contact us for any further inquiries through this link: https://www.syncfusion.com/feedback/10803/ 

Regards, 
Pandiyaraj 

RK Revanth Krishnan Syncfusion Team January 17, 2020 09:45 AM UTC

Hi Lorryl, 

Thanks for your patience. 

We have resolved "Editor content image alignment styles are not loaded While save and display the value on another page" issue and included in 17.4.43 patch release. Kindly refer to below release notes section 

We suggest you upgrade the packages into the latest version. 

Thanks, 
Revanth 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon