We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Bug or Not - ejs-schedule.startHour must be nn:00

Hi,

I cracked my head the past two day to find out a solution for the following problem. In our asp.net core app we have 2 schedule components. 
In schedule A one can extend an event by draging the bottom-border of the event down and the event is correctly resized.
In schedule B one can extend an event by draging the bottom-border of the event down BUT the event is wrongly resized.

After a truck-load of trial and errors I found out that startHour is the culprit.
In schedule A it is set to 06:00 and in schedule B it is set to 07:30. It turns out that if startHour is not set to a nn:00 format the drag-to-extend is doing weird stuff.

Limiting the viewable time-frame though is working correctly with both 07:00 and  07:30

Bug or not ?

rgds

johnny

1 Reply

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team December 13, 2019 09:59 AM UTC

Hi Johnny, 

Syncfusion Greetings.

We could reproduce the reported issue and logged the below bug report and fix will be included in our upcoming Volume 4 SP release which is expected to roll out by end of December 2019. We would appreciate your valuable patience until then. 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon