We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: June 24, 2019).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How to change the value of title using AngularJS?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

149825 Dec 11,2019 05:44 AM UTC Dec 11,2019 11:44 AM UTC Angular - EJ 2 1
Tags: AutoComplete
surbhi nahta
Asked On December 11, 2019 05:44 AM UTC

Hello,

I don’t know if I did it wrong, it allowed me to go to the next one though, but on the localhost browser section it doesn’t show the contents that are saved under the $scope.title. The<h1>{{ title }}</h1> would print out {{ title }}, is that suppose to happen?

the same goes when I do the section in Hello AngularJS II for the $scope.promo. the <h2>{{ promo }}</h2> doesn’t show the contents that are placed under the $scope.promo and just shows {{ promo }}. I copied and paste what they said to put so yeah…

Is this suppose to happen using AngularJS?

Preethi Nesakkan Gnanadurai [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 11, 2019 11:44 AM UTC

Hi Surbhi, 

Non Syncfusion related technical questions are better handled on Stackoverflow. Could you please review this answer and https://stackoverflow.com/questions/24360295/what-is-scope-in-angularjs and post a question there if you still have questions around it. 

Regards, 

Preethi 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

This page will automatically be redirected to the sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

Live Chat Icon For mobile
Live Chat Icon