We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

tool tip is not working

I'm using ejs-chart. In that tooltip is not working properly. I'm getting one error in my qas environment not in my local. In local code is working fine. I have attached my code and data source for the chart and also error screenshot too. this error is repeated in my other chart as well only on the tooltip. thanks in advance

<ejs-chart id="chart-container" width='750' height='300' [tooltip]='toolTip' [primaryXAxis]='primaryXAxis' [primaryYAxis]='primaryYAxis' [legendSettings]='legendSettings'> <e-series-collection> <e-series [dataSource]='chartData' fill='#0075CF' type='Column' xName='name' yName='% LOR' name='% LOR'></e-series> <e-series [dataSource]='chartData' fill='#f3c672' type='Column' xName='name' yName='% LOR Justified' name='% LOR Justified'></e-series> <e-series [dataSource]='chartData' fill='#5AA454' type='Column' xName='name' yName='% LOR Non-Justified' name='% LOR Non-Justified'></e-series> <e-series [dataSource]='chartData' fill='#FF5D5D' type='Line' xName='name' yName='% LOR' name='% LOR' [marker]='marker'></e-series> </e-series-collection> </ejs-chart>

Attachment: chartdata_2e642c9f.zip

1 Reply

BV Bhuvanesh Valarman Syncfusion Team December 9, 2019 10:48 AM UTC

Hi Saravanan, 

Greetings from Syncfusion. 

We have analyzed your query with attached file information. From that, we have tried to replicate the reported tooltip issue at our end. 
Unfortunately, we are unable to reproduce the reported issue. Please find the testing sample below. 

Screenshot:  

Since we are not aware of your exact problem. So Please share the following information which will be more helpful for further analysis and provide you the solution sooner. 

• Share your qas environment details

• Try to reproduce the reported scenario in the above sample

• Share the details if you have done any other customization in your sample.

Regards, 

Bhuvanesh V. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon