We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Window position

Hi,

I have a problem, i think.
The window of appointment description, pop up in top the browser, when I click in appointment of top in schedule.
How I pop up the window in correct position?

When the appointment isn't very up, it is correct position.

Thanks
Edson Tanaka.

3 Replies

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team December 2, 2019 11:37 AM UTC

Hi Edson, 

Syncfusion Greetings. 

We have checked your reported issue by preparing sample but quick popup shown properly at our end.  

We suspect that the issue might be due to any of your customization within the application which may change the position of the popup. Kindly try to reproduce the issue in the above sample and revert else share your code example / runnable sample (if possible) to serve you better.  

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

ET Edson Tsuyoshi Tanaka December 2, 2019 11:50 AM UTC

Hi!

If you strech the task during the day and scroll down, it cuts off some of the pop up.
This print it's in your sample.

Regards,
Edson Tanaka

VD Vinitha Devi Murugan Syncfusion Team December 3, 2019 11:04 AM UTC

Hi Edson, 

Thanks for your update. 

We could reproduce the reported issue and logged the below bug report and fix will be included in our upcoming Volume 4 SP release which is expected to roll out by end of December 2019. We would appreciate your valuable patience until then. 

Regards, 
M.Vinitha devi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon